🔒 = restricted access (log in with your @unicamp.org account)
Updated 10/25/23. Contact Blitzen for additions/changes.
Thank you for volunteering and making a great summer! Keep an eye out on Discord, email, and Instagram for info about volunteering again in 2023-24. LSHIP and OCP applications are available in August/September and Old Woodsey applications are available around December/January.
🏕️ Session Dates 2022-23
Session dates for 2023-24 will be announced soon!
Attending all session training meetings and your summer session dates (including pre-session) is required. If you absolutely can’t make an event, contact your LSHIP as soon as you know at least a week in advance to plan alternate arrangements.
|Session||Meeting Dates**||Summer Dates|
(Pre-sesh is 1 day before)
|Session 1 |
Community School Session
|Wed 7-9p||June 24-30|
|Session 2 |
The Village Session
|Thurs 8-10p*||July 9-15|
|Session 3||Tues 8-10p*||July 15-22|
|Session 4||Wed 7:30-9:30p*||July 22-29|
|Session 5||Tues 7-9p||July 29 – Aug 5|
|Session 6||Thurs 7-9p||Aug 5-11|
* Sessions 2, 3, and 4 will meet at 7-9pm for their Spring week 5 meetings (May 2-4) instead of their normal times to accommodate training from the UCLA Rape Treatment Center.
** Session meetings are weekly during Winter weeks 6-9 (Feb. 14 – March 9) and Spring weeks 1-9 (April 4 – June 1)
💰 Fundraising check-ins (2022-23)
To help make sure you reach your fundraising goal before camp, we’ll be checking in along the way with these goals:
- All-camp meeting (Spring week 3): $100
- Camp-A-Thon (May 20): $225
- On-Site (June 20): $350
- Pre-Sesh: Your fundraising goal ($450 for classic camp)
If you miss a benchmark, LSHIP will check in with you to help you make a fundraising plan. If you miss any others, your PDs then staff will check in with you too to make sure you have any support you need. You may not be allowed to go to camp if you don’t meet your fundraising goal, but we want to help make sure that doesn’t happen!
🏠 Session links
👑 Student leader links
🌈 Camp Events 2022-23
Camp event dates for 2023-24 will be announced soon!
Attending the entirety (including overnights if applicable) of all of these events is required:
🌲 On-Site Orientation: June 20-21 (overnight at camp) 🐟 Session Retreat: March 11-12 (overnight at Lake Perris) 📸 All-Camp Meeting: April 19, 7-9pm in Dodd 147 (Takes the place of your session meeting this week) 🎪 Camp-A-Thon: May 20-21 (overnight at UCLA)
Other optional events will take place including session day retreats, socials, workshops, camp prep days, and more.
- Mr. Woooo – Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Blitzen – Camp Director (email@example.com / 310-730-9015)
- Sky – Development Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lilo – Director of External Relations (email@example.com)
- Kiki – Student Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Remy – Vice Chair (email@example.com)
- Star – Vice Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nyx – Classic Camp Program Director (email@example.com)
- Woli – Classic Camp Program Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ponderosa – CLIMB Program Director (email@example.com)
- Seal – CLIMB Program Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yoda – CLIMB Program Director (email@example.com)
- Mercury – UniCorps Program Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kiwi – WALL Program Director (email@example.com)
- Tigerlily – WALL Program Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)